Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Tigerslash chuckled. "I don't know, looks cold..and wet." He mewed, stating the obvious. He couldn't see a ShadowClan, WindClan, or ThunderClan cat swimming without being forced. "Heh, I bet. Good luck trying to tell someone from the other Clans that." He mewed with a smirk. He felt a tinge of worry. What was this she-cat trying to do? She seemed to have gained energy, and he seemed to have gained a bit as well. "Er..sure. It might be a useful skill to have in case of..flooding or something." He mewed, a bit off-put by her question. He realized his stutter and cleared his throat. "I mean, yes."
Challowskip gave a quick twitch of her whiskers before leaping rather lopsidedly over to the water. She couldn't believe she had won the tom cat over so quickly! This would be fun! "It's not hard once you get used to it." She promised him with a smile. The she turned to him with a nod. "Yes," she replied, her voice sounding a bit more serious. "ShadowClan recently had a flood; it may have aided them to have known how to swim." Turning back to the water, the female stepped in, relishing in the cold jolt that it sent through her spine. "Come on in!" Shallowskip purred welcomingly, rolling a pebble under her paw.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.