View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Crashed (d&d style, signups)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
she looks good! you don't need a reason that she is by herself, but I couldn't hurt if you gave one.
Okay! Buckle your seatbelt!!! Vic came from a rough childhood. Her father constantly beat her and her mother. When she was 9, her mother overdosed herself due to the abuse and passed away. 8 years later, Victory took pride in her name and stood up to her father. He backhanded her but she fought back. While he was distracted by the pain, Vic grabbed her dog and bolted out of the house. She went to the police and told them everything. They arrested her father but didn't get a chance to convict him of anything. Two days before trial, Mr. Hallward died of alcohol abuse which had an end result of Vic being an orphan. The Board of Orphans (?) contacted Victory's only living family member—her mother's sister Jane. Jane lived in Northern Minnesota. That's where Victorh was headed when the plane crashed at 11:32 pm, mid January. In fact, Aunt Jane only lived 5 miles away from the airport.