Thread: Blade's Shack
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blade's Shack

@Hexict

Blade's peace was interrupted by a nosy tom. She could scent him coming from a few feet outside the shack. Already the former fighter was on her paws, crouched, her head barely peering over the side of the ledge she was on. The feline watched as this seemingly young tom cautiously entered her home. He looked rather... familiar in a weird way. Little did she know, he was the son of a Dusk Syndicate cat she happened to dislike. The spotting, the way he stood, just his stature and size all seemed too familiar, but the scent wasn't. In that instant, her ears flattened against her head and she tucked her body in tightly to avoid being detected while she watched him a few moments. The gray she-cat could sense his nervousness -- which made her feel amused -- but admired his courage for still entering. However, the thought crossed her mind. I wonder if he knows what he's walking in to?

She allowed him about a minute and a half of peace for him to adjust to the dim lighting and eerie noises nature made the shack make. Then she took a deep breath, rose fully to her paws and adjusted her own posture to appear intrigued. "What brings you here, young one?" her voice cooed from the ledge above the apprentice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL