Thread: Blade's Shack
View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:25 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Blade's Shack

@Suspiciousmindz

Standing in the den, the young apprentice felt exposed and vulnerable. The dim lighting and layout of the abandon area made for some convenient hiding places for anyone who lived inside, forcing Flashpaw to remain in his uncertain and cautious state. He turned his head when he thought that he may have seen some movement out of the corner of his eyes. The tom's orbs narrowed and he looked around at the wall that Blade hid, but after not being able to find her the savannah turned his attention towards the other walls as well. Flashpaw strained his orbs in an attempt to try to see anybody who happened to be in the den, but he was not use to being in such terrible lighting and reluctantly had to accept that the ball was in the other's court now. As a minute passed, it felt like ten for the unnerved apprentice.

Flashpaw turned to leave after just standing there for a minute. He believed that if someone was there, then they would have come out and shown themselves already. Or maybe they simply did not wish to be bothered? He couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him, but the spotted tom had decided to shrug it off as his nerves getting the better of him - despite his lingering doubts. As he began to walk away, Flashpaw jumped as there was another movement. He whirled to look up at the ledge on the wall where he had believed someone was hiding just a minute ago.

Pelt burning up in embarrassment, the Windclan tom tried to regain his composure. It wasn't like him to be frightened in such a fashion. He felt like a mouse-brained kitten who was too easily frightened in that moment. This was his first meeting with this cat, and this had to be her first impression of him?! He watched her for a moment as she spoke, trying to figure her out by simply looking. But he realized that he should probably not keep her waiting for an answer - though he wanted to, since she had made him wait for a bit before showing herself. "U-um... I've come looking for an... ally?" Flashpaw winced on the inside at his own stammering. The savannah was usually confident, but right now he seemed to have lost that confidence. "I mean to say that I might need someone to have my back at times in the future, and someone to make sure things are... settled when it comes to those who may not fully agree with me," though he tried to seem unshaken by the atmosphere - the dim lighting, abandoned twoleg den, and murderous cat - it wasn't too well hidden that he felt uncomfortable here.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 29th, 2017 at 12:25 PM.