Thread: Blade's Shack
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 10:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blade's Shack

@Hexict

The reaction from the young clan cat caused Blade's white whiskers to twitch in amusement. Her tail tip twitched a bit, however those were the only indications she was amused. Well... at least for now. Despite her reputation, the she-cat was known for her outgoing personality. She emitted so many emotions that it was almost unrealistic. She didn't care though. Why should she hide away everything? That only mattered when it came down to the body and her plan in the kill. Otherwise, she was as out there as any normal feline would be. Besides, it always caught other felines off guard and that was enough to encourage her to continue doing it.

With a calculated leap, the grey and white she-cat hit the ground about 3 tail lengths away from the Savannah cat. It was there where her real size showed. This feline dwarfed the she-cat. Did she appear threatened though?Not in the slightest. In fact, this made her cocky as she stood straight up to face him. Her posture rather relaxed and unguarded, enough so she allowed her white paws to remain close together rather than apart as most would when bracing for an attack. This young clan cat appeared more afraid of her than anything else around them, she took note of it all and she used it to her advantage. Although, it intrigued her when he started talking. At first there was a stutter, then he seemed to gain confidence. His proposition was an unusual one.

Now, at first Blade was highly amused by this. Enough so to let out a laughing purr, her amber hues even rolled once. "Young and dumb," were the first words to leave her mouth. However, she did put a few moments of thought into her response before speaking the next few. She didn't bother hiding the slight amusement, but admiration towards the young tom. "I don't know what's driving you to come to me. I didn't realize my reputation was out there for the clans, but honestly, I don't mind. Although, that's not the point. The point is, I don't think you understand what you're walking into suggesting something like that. What makes you think I'd agree so easily? If you thought I would at all? You're young, I think you haven't thought things all the way through, not that I know what your plans are to begin with," she finished, her brow raising as her ears pricked up. She was genuinely curious for his reasoning.