View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2019, 04:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw rushed into the den, shaking droplets of rain from his pelt. His teeth chattered slightly, brows furrpwrd. Since when was newleaf weather so bad? "Starclan..so much rain!" he gaped to himself. His brown gaze landed on a clump of familiar cream fur, which was shivering and giving sneezes. Dawnpaw, sick? "Dawnpaw!" he meowed, padding over, he looked the molly all over. "You're sick?!" he cried out, worry in his tone.
Dawn'Paw groggily looked up, her mind in a haze, her thought process had completely died, hearing the words sick made her Frantacially shake her head as she spoke in a loud mummble."Noooooo! I'm not...sick!".She stood up shakily and went to move but her leg gave out and she fell over quite ungracefully, she slowly sat up and looked at Timber'Paw through slightly narrowed eyes, sneezing again."Chu!... Ugh... See I'm totalllllyyyyy fine! Did you forget... That I started training when I wa...O, wait your Timber'Paw!". Obviously not in her right mind she got distracted very easily, Dawn'Paw's thoughts were mashed together and with no defences up she was basically an open book.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 1st, 2019 at 04:33 PM.