View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Driving Out The River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Deadpaw took a step back in shock, then realised he wasn’t in his clan again, and he doesn’t know what happened. “I. Don’t. Have. Any. Parents.” He stood there, shaking in anger. “And when I’m done with you two, your parents won’t have any kits!” He yowled as he fluffed up his fur and ran at the apprentices, unsheathing his claws as he thought of his first move. “I never do anything wrong. I do what I think is right.”

@Checkmate
Wasn’t sure what to write XD
Grovepaw emedietly felt bad for deadpaw hearing that he was parentless . no one should be left alone like that ... then his eyes widened once the apprentice yowled ,fear could be seen in his eyes making him shake his head trying to get rid of the evidence that he was afraid . He looked at deadpaw in the eye this time and fluffed his own fur out "just try to get rid of us " he challenged with a hiss but what he didn't know with what he said will end his life . Now remembering that this was a battle and they were trying to protect their home he crouched and dashed at deadpaw with his claws sheathed " Ghostpaw c'mon ! Like we said " he shouted back at his brother
@Static

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )