View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:45 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
(Gyre noticed how dune talks to everyone despite nobody else noticing, bravo)
"Hm." The Tom looked up at the cat, his almost grey eyes looking over the deputy with a hint of curiosity. "Not sure that is a word, but I guess I haven't been very chipper." Dunedrift flicked his ear. "And I know, in the hierarchy, you are above me, but it may seem as if you being all the way up there is rubbing it in my nose a bit. Although I don't particularly care, others are not always as tolerable of such things."
He wrapped his thinly banded sandy-gold tail over his paws and angled his yellowish face upwards to look at the other cat with his green-grey optics. His whiskers twitched slightly as he noticed a breeze carrying the scent of mouse, and he decided on tracking it later. "Although nobody would say to outright," he added, focusing back on Gyrewind.
"Do you let anyone relax around you?" Gyrewind meowed, a brow raised as he leaned towards the golden cat on his branch. If he wasn't mistaken, the tabby would be intelligent enough to realize he had no intentions to "rub it in his face." What he couldn't wrap his head around is why he'd called him down from the tree if he was just going to be a bump on the log. They must have talked together somewhere along the line... StarClan knows Gyrewind couldn't recall a thing after all the ruckus that had swept through them the past few moons.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)