Old January 16th, 2018, 02:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default The Quartet's Basin

@lavenderloo
@Panic! (at the Disco)
@NightWarrior4Life

(So, they found a small puddle/pond that holds water and have declared it as their territory. They've been sleeping nearby the water, not necessarily together, just nearby in places they've chosen for themselves. Does that sound good to you guys?)

Ferox woke up with a small groan, shifting on the hard ground - trying to get comfortable once more. They had only recently come across this empty land, so he hadn't gotten a chance to make himself a nest. A sharp jab in the side from a particular pointy rock woke him the rest of the way out of sleep and for a moment, he actually didn't remember where he was. This didn't look or smell like home... and then his memory returned and he sighed. The tom crawled out from underneath his bush, squinting at the bright light from the sunrise reflecting off of the small pond in front of him. He shuffled over to the water after a yawn, bending and lapping to quench his thirst - and sate his hungry stomach for the time being.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!