Old January 18th, 2018, 11:48 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Quartet's Basin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
(Sounds good)

Ambrosia yawned as she stretched, after sleeping without her usual, comfortable nest, her limbs were sore and the areas where rocks had made their way through her pelt ached. "Stupid Clans, stupid disbandment.." she mumbled sleepily, shaking a bit of dirt from her pelt. The young she-cat swiftly groomed her pelt to look decent, and padded towards the small pond she'd slept by. After the Syndicate fell apart, Ambrosia had settled for this quaint little area. She noticed another cat, choosing to remain silent and bend her head, lapping from the pond to quench her thirst. She'd hunt later, but for now she needed to drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(I like it!)
Dash opened his eyes and looked around, confused. The sun was shining, warming his back. The grey trainee stretched and stood up. Now he remembered. The Dusk Syndicate disbanded and Dash and his family ha set up their own mini camp in the wilderness. They ended taking in too many cats and Dash got frustrated. He left and ended up here, living with his old friend Ferox.
Ferox caught movement from the corner of his eyes and instantly tensed. The fur bristled along his spine on instinct, an attempt to make himself look bigger. He leaned backward from the pond, watching as she brushed off his presence and began to drink. Wait... she looks familiar... The former trainee realized that this was one of the cats from the Dusk Syndicate and forced his fur to lay flat once again. However, he approached cautiously all the same. "You're... Ambrosia, right?" He asked hesitantly, not exactly certain on her name. Back when the Syndicate was still together, he had made a habit not to learn names on purpose since caring was weakness and all - and it certainly helped in a world where cats were killed or disappeared on a daily basis. Though, he hadn't had very good luck - most of those few cats that he had cared about had died or disappeared. "I'm Ferox, I've been wandering alone - and then with my friend Dash - since the whole disbandment thing happened." The black tabby called out to Dash, calling his friend over to talk as well.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 18th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.