View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: The Quartet's Basin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Ferox caught movement from the corner of his eyes and instantly tensed. The fur bristled along his spine on instinct, an attempt to make himself look bigger. He leaned backward from the pond, watching as she brushed off his presence and began to drink. Wait... she looks familiar... The former trainee realized that this was one of the cats from the Dusk Syndicate and forced his fur to lay flat once again. However, he approached cautiously all the same. "You're... Ambrosia, right?" He asked hesitantly, not exactly certain on her name. Back when the Syndicate was still together, he had made a habit not to learn names on purpose since caring was weakness and all - and it certainly helped in a world where cats were killed or disappeared on a daily basis. Though, he hadn't had very good luck - most of those few cats that he had cared about had died or disappeared. "I'm Ferox, I've been wandering alone - and then with my friend Dash - since the whole disbandment thing happened." The black tabby called out to Dash, calling his friend over to talk as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
(Sounds good)

Ambrosia yawned as she stretched, after sleeping without her usual, comfortable nest, her limbs were sore and the areas where rocks had made their way through her pelt ached. "Stupid Clans, stupid disbandment.." she mumbled sleepily, shaking a bit of dirt from her pelt. The young she-cat swiftly groomed her pelt to look decent, and padded towards the small pond she'd slept by. After the Syndicate fell apart, Ambrosia had settled for this quaint little area. She noticed another cat, choosing to remain silent and bend her head, lapping from the pond to quench her thirst. She'd hunt later, but for now she needed to drink.
Dash scampered over to his friend's side. The grey Tom nodded to Ambrosia then also began to drink from the pool as he suddenly realised how thirsty he was. "Who wants to go hunting? I mean, I'm up for it. It'll give me something to do other than lounging around here all day." The trainee purred, looking to the Tom and the she-cat for their responses.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:26 PM.