View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:25 PM
[ lady stardust ]

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ✨ death and the angel ✨ [private]

DEATH | ROGUE
12 MOONS | MORE INFO

[ death's brows furrowed curiously - where did she grow up, addressing everyone like that? he did not break his stance, or even come out of the bush - as if he were perfectly still. he was trained to do this, trained to be a soldier.

"you're going to get yourself killed if you speak to others like that. this is the wild, not the twolegplace." he said, no sneer or judgment in his tone, surprisingly. despite being a hardheaded, cold, and mysterious feline, he wasn't one to look down on fellow loners and rogues. after all, that was what he was now.

"by the way, who are you anyways? i don't think i've seen you around anywhere." he mewed slowly, his words methodical as if they were memorized.

although he may have not expressed it, he was actually a little charmed by the fiery-pelted she-cat. he had never met any cat with a tone and aura that was so carefree, but she was confident and striding in doing so. it was a bit mystical to him. ]

@Mystical

characters ✨ open for rp

Last edited by dyce; December 7th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.