View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
[ lady stardust ]

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ✨ death and the angel ✨ [private]

DEATH | ROGUE
12 MOONS | MORE INFO

[ he heard a challenge in the molly's voice, something that made his stance go from somewhat relaxed to focused in an instant. being the cat that he was, he wasn't one to take challenges lightly.

he slowly allowed more of his body to be seen from the bush, and finally he stepped out, his long tail slithering out like a snake. he couldn't take her too seriously, though - what, with that giggly tone, it sounded like she was making a mockery of him.

he chuckled, the first thing deviating from pure monotoned words. "i'm death." he mewed. that was actually the first time he told another cat his name he picked out after the dusk syndicate fell out. he hoped it sounded like he was being serious - in truth, he was born with the name lucky. not that he'd ever tell celesta.

"...mysterious, huh? that's a fitting nickname. i like to be known as mysterious." he sighed. he felt charmed - he always prided himself in being a mystery - so that his enemies would never find out his weaknesses.

"and where did celesta come from? i don't think i know anything called a celesta." he mewed, a bit confused. what on earth was a celesta anyways? ]

@Mystical

characters ✨ open for rp

Last edited by dyce; December 8th, 2017 at 07:28 PM.