Thread: The Last Straw
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Two rouges.They might have food in the clearing.The she-cat listened for a second,hearing one cat breathing heavily,and the other breathing normal. Ayres prepared to pounce,digging her claws into the earth.If they had food,she wouldn't have to hunt today.She hesitated.She didn't want to rely on stealing to feed herself.The white and brown she-cat thought for a moment.If she tried to leave now,she would probably be heard.With all the twigs in the area,it had been hard to get here,and going back would probably be harder.She would escape easier if she wounded them and left their territory so that they couldn't chase her as easily.
With this plan in mind,Ayres crept forward until she was within pouncing distance.She adjusted her crouch,and then lunged,trying to claw the she-cats leg.There was no need to kill her.Just injure her so she could get away.She didn't even have to fight both of them.This cats companion would be to worried about checking on the black cat.
Aria tried her best to ignore the noises, thinking of other things to distract herself. It's probably just the wind... she thought. But she was slowly becoming uncomfortable and couldn't help but look around for a source of the noise. "Fleck...Fleck!" She hissed, her voice lowered to a whisper so she wouldn't attract the creature's attention. The black and white Tom turned to look at his mate with a look of amusement on his face. "I knew it wouldn't be long before you asked for my help" he sneered. "Just watch my ba-" The black she-cat didn't get to finish as she was cut off by the creature pouncing on her from behind and knocking her over.