Thread: The Last Straw
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2018, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria tried her best to ignore the noises, thinking of other things to distract herself. It's probably just the wind... she thought. But she was slowly becoming uncomfortable and couldn't help but look around for a source of the noise. "Fleck...Fleck!" She hissed, her voice lowered to a whisper so she wouldn't attract the creature's attention. The black and white Tom turned to look at his mate with a look of amusement on his face. "I knew it wouldn't be long before you asked for my help" he sneered. "Just watch my ba-" The black she-cat didn't get to finish as she was cut off by the creature pouncing on her from behind and knocking her over.
Agree tried to dig her claws into the cats shoulder,hoping to injure her enough so she wouldn't be able to walk as good for a few days.Without checking to see if she had left a deep wound,or a wound at all,She let go,bolting for the bushes.She was fast,but not as fast as a windclan warrior.She had no idea if the cats companion would give chase or not,but she hoped that he wouldn't.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord