View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Passionblaze has decided, after much persuasion, and stubbornness on his part to lead the fatally wounded back into the safety of camp. Despite his limp, and the blood covering his pelt, he was proud of one thing; most of that blood wasn’t his. If Snowstar allowed him to fight more, he would had ended up killing a cat - or, a few. The tom has newly plastered scars displayed on his body. The most noticeable was on his flank, which had long, swollen pink flesh wounds decorating the part. Passionblaze had a limp, which became worse because he kept throwing himself into the battle. When he fought, it was like he didn’t get enough. Truth be told, he was waiting for this battle. He was going to give it his best shot. Evidently, he had because smugly, confidently padded into the clearing, watching the other struggling cats disperse. Most likely getting help from Caliapaw. Apart of Passionblaze felt bad that the apprentice had plenty cats to mend up. She was young; a rookie. It was ashamed her mentor died before they really started their lessons to form a strong medicine cat bond. Passionblaze knew he should get himself looked at, but decided against it. He fought battles worse than this; he’d survive. So, the flamed tom limped towards a tree, perfect for shading. “I’m not gonna see my mother or Foxpaw yet. They don’t need to see me like this.” His mother would throw a fit, but Foxpaw would most likely plead to him to tell her about the battle and all those “cool” scars he obtained. Some of the scars were new, while the others were reopened. Yet, they didn’t hurt. Well, they did. He just ignored the pain. Passionblaze threw his limping forepaw down, harshly, emitting more pain. He clenched his teeth, but it made the pain dampen when he added more. “I’ll check on the others soon. I need to be here when Snowstar gets back.” Passionblaze was angry at himself for leaving. He wanted to continue fighting. He still had all the fire locked in him, that was not satisfied. Passionblaze was ready to throw himself back into the battle, but what would he had looked like for disobeying his leader’s orders. He’d look like a fool, but he would be a prideful one because he fought those mangy-excuses-of-Cats. To think Windclan had to get the help of Shadowclan to overpower them! It was a good thing Riverclan came to their aid much later...all he could do was hope that later they would win. To cool himself down, Passionblaze gently began to wash the blood off his fur. The taste of crimson from another’s body gave him the satisfaction that he won more than he lost.

@Beau