Old April 19th, 2024, 09:44 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: as strong as rushing winds[finder]

Name: Mothkit

Sexuality: unknown currently :3

Appearance: he is a light, very light brown medium fluffy kitty with light-coloured splotches. Her pelt is curly. He has dark-colored "freckles" on his muzzle and near his nose. Her eyes are a light grey blue.
(I based this off of a dog ;-; so look up mudi dogs and look at it like it is a cat--)

Personality: introverted, she tends to huddle up in the nursery a bit, not wanting to leave or go much of anywhere. He is also a bit of a cup half empty when a situation goes wrong, panicking, a lot, they bursting out how they should've stayed back. She is ah... overprotective at times and is kind in parental mode with everyone, even if she is younger and likes to constantly make sure everyone is alright, especially when she gets to know you. He is also constantly nervous and ferreting over others around him, and he is terrible at lying so when he says it's nothing, it is noticeable it is something.

Age: (;-; I didn't think this far ahead, plus you never said the age of Evening :3 )

Role?: friend... maybe into best friend-- idc

How Active Are You?: active during the weekdays on rapid fire mode >:3 unless I'm sick ;-;

Plot Ideas?: maybe he pulls Moth out of her little cocoon in the nursery to explore a bit... and Moth falls in love with the outside world without the nursery.

Mention Me!: @iliri

I was gonna make this just a quick thing but got into it a bit to much I think ;-;
also, you don't have to roleplay with me much if it might make you to busy or stressed and take your time as well!

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties