View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

[Sweet! Thanks!]

Thunder Light sat in his house, reading a book. He wanted to learn every single spell there was to learn. The black stallion barely even knew how to teleport, every time he tried, it always went wrong in some way. He dragged his eyes away from his book and stared at his stairs. “Alright, I’ll just teleport to the bottom of my stairs.” Thunder Light’s horn began to glow with a blue aura. In a flash, he had moved from where he was. He looked around, in a few moments he realized he was outside. “Oh come on!”
~+~
Cinnamon Flare trotted around town. She was in a good mood today. Heck, she was in a good mood almost everyday. The yellow mare spotted the shop and broke into a run. Today she wanted to begin planning a party, and she knew just what she needed! Cinnamon Flare skidded to a halt as she entered the shop.“Hello! I need-! Wait...” The mare thought for a moment. “Oh, I’m sorry. Heh, I already have it at home, sorry!” The yellow pony darted out the door and began heading for home.
~+~
Ivy Berry dashed through a cloud. “Woah!” For a brief moment, he lost sight of where he was going and nearly fell out of the sky. I can’t mess up, I don’t want Streamer to see me mess up. The orange pegasus did loopy-loops as he flew toward the ground. “Woo!” He shouted as his wingtips brushed the grass before he sped back into the sky. Ivy Berry sat on a cloud and watched the town. “I wonder if I can talk to Streamer today...” He murmured to himself.

[All Open]

Character Site