View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:15 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Oceanlight wandered around Sugarcube corner looking for something to do when she saw Storm Streak talking to his friends, Shimmer Bright and Streamer. Instantly turning red Oceanlight tried to stroll casually by without looking like an idiot. She failed.
Storm Streak's blue eyes shone as he saw Oceanlight. "hey, Oceanlight? Wanna tray some of Streamer's latest 'monstrosities'? They aren't half bad!" he reached for another, but retreated with a glare as Streamer slapped his hoof. "What was that for?!" he asked, a hint of a whine in his voice.
"That," Streamer growled, "was for calling the cookies 'monstrosities'! Do you have even a simple grasp of what that word means? Or are you really that thick headed?" He asked, giving the gray pegasus a look that clearly said: Are you as dumb as you act?
"Honest to goodness Storm Streak! Don't call something an 'monstrosity' and then say 'they aren't half bad'! It's contradicting yourself!" Shimmer Bright said as she took a drink of water. "But... He is right, the cookies are amazing Streamer, I think they're going to be best sellers! Especially this cinnamon chocolate surprise! It's just the right blend of sweet and fiery!" she said, taking another bit of the chocolate cookie with red candy bits.
"You.... You really think so Shimmer?" Streamer asked, his green eyes wide. His face went pink as the creamy white mare nodded. She... she LIKES THEM! She really, truly likes them! All he did was nod, but inside he was screaming like a foal. He turned to Storm Streak. "At least ONE of you likes them..." he snapped.
Storm Streak wasn't paying the least bit of attention, having turned to Oceanlight a few minutes back. "So... Oceanlight? How you enjoying the weather as of late? I try to keep it sunny, but warning: tomorrow, expect some.. lightning," he smirked, and as a afterthought, even had the decency to wink at her.

(Storm Streak... quit trying to flirt, your going to make the poor girl pass out)