View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:37 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Silver Dream was flying around Sugarcube Corner, trying to catch a whiff of the sweet smelling cakes. And when she did, she let out a sigh of happiness. She then entered the building, and sat down.
"Hi Streamer!" She said. She smiled and awaited a response.
( @Silentshade)

Applesauce was in the apple orchard, trying to find a nice looking apple tree. He finally did, and peered up at the ripe, red apples. "Mmm" He said. He turned around, and kicked the tree, trying to get the apples down.
(Open!)

Sapphire Moonlight was in her boutique, that doubled as her home. She let out a yawn as the sun shined through her window. She then realized.. "I slept in!!" She said frantically. She ran downstairs, and flipped the sign on her window to say "Open!" By using her magic. She let out a sigh of relief,
and sat down behind her counter.
(Open!)
"Oh, Hey Silver Dream! What brings you in here today?" Streamer asked as he set a freshly frosted cake into the glass display case. "Oh, I bet you smelled the cakes, funny, Storm Streak was in here about three seconds ago and asked for a 'free taste' of course I said no, he gets under my skin all the time!" The golden yellow colt held up a spatula. "However, since you're not Storm Streak, how about a piece? On me," he added.