View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The Native Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

You could totally make a Meda, its up to you! Idk if I posted this at an off time, but it seems hard to get RPers in this one, maybe its a dumb plot lol idk, its up to you, I definitely don't mind!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mato blinked his great golden eyes at Levi in greeting, "We will have a pack meeting soon and Chenoa will send a hunting party out afterwards,
if you'd like to help assemble the party or go yourself,
it'd sure help the pack." Mato rubbed his muzzle against his mate's shoulder, "Can you wake the small den?"
and kept walking towards the larger den. He flicked his ears acknowledging Faith's alert eyes, "Morning."
He stepped just past her and further into the den,
"Good morning pack, we will have a pack meeting in the clearing." He glanced around seeing the steamy warm breath rising from members of his pack in the cold morning air. "I know its cold and we're all tired, but we need to have this meeting, for the good of the forest."

Chenoa trotted over to the smaller den to wake the trainees. "There's a pack meeting soon! Don't worry about grooming, and don't take forever," she cautioned. Dipping out of the smaller den,
she turned back toward the middle of the clearing.
She was ready to finish this meeting and have Mato calm down a bit, maybe get some suggestions from their pack members, then she would be free to go hunting and run with the winter wind in her fur.
I'll make a form for one later)

---

Levi nodded and stuck his head in the small den, gently calling,"Wake up! There will be a pack meeting!" He popped his head back ou and waited for it to start.

---

Faith jumped as her Alpha greeted her and she lowered her head in submission as she got up and walked out of the den.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.