View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The Native Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Mato glanced back at his mate and took comfort in her gaze. He turned to his pack, his thoughts fluttering as he prepared to address his new pack.

"Pack, we have survived a hard winter and lost our beloved alpha." A slight snarl started on his lips at the thought of his alpha being murdered by the natives.
"We will always remember our lost pack members but we must defend our territory and our members that are still alive. Come spring, we will fill the small den with pups and they will need protecting. To show these natives,
we must show them our power!" His snarl turned to a growl as he fought to keep his calm. "They see our fur and think it makes us invincible to the cold, but they don't know about the muscles and strength it hides!" he howled.
Calming himself, he sat his haunches on the chilly ground,
"We need to formulate a plan of attack to show the natives that we aren't their prey. Chenoa and I feel that this would somehow involve a night attack since they typically sleep at night. I think we can increase our battle training and stalking skills while we plan the details of the attack."
He turned to Levi, "You will help plan the details of the attack as well as help me choose who will makethe attack." He nodded at Levi, stood up, and circled back to his pack, "We will show these natives who we are and show them our territory!" He through back his massive head and howled loud and deep.

Chenoa sat with her tail laid back behind her as she waited for her mate to begin the meeting. Throughout his speech, she listened intently,
feeling the fury building in her chest and pulsating through her limbs. While she was not an aggressive soul,
she was ready to rip the natives limb from limb so they could suffer like wolves before her who suffered from the burns of their fire. Chenoa laid her ears back and joined her mate in his howl. It felt good to stretch her lungs and feel her voice fill the air and vibrate her vocal cords. They would be victorious against the natives.
Levi waited patiently for the speech to begin and as soon as it did he felt Andre running through his veins and threatening to overtake him. He knew he would do whatever it took to avenge his packmates. Levi dipped his head as Mato gestured to him and joined in the howl when it started.

---

Faith pricked her ears as her Alpha's speech began. And felt disgust sweeping in her heart at the natives as she remembered what they like to do to wolves. As soon as the howl started she quickly joined in.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.