My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit grinned, her whole face suddenly crinkling softly, her cheeks rising to fill her hollowed out features.

She already liked this cat a whole lot. He was funny, kind of made her feel better in some weird way. It definitely distracted her from how cold and empty she felt, which was good.

She needed anything she could get, Mousekit being one of them apparently.

She didn't even try to hold in her giggles, her sharp shoulders bobbed up and down, her thin sides heaving as she laughed.

"I was fluffy," she sputtered in-between giggles. "But I'm still orange, see?"

She couldn't blame Mousekit for not being able to notice the color before, she barely could herself in this dark lighting. Plus, white was her most prominent feature.

She spun around to show off her backside. An cape of orange wrapped around her, darker orange spirals rippling against her frail body.

"I am very much orange," she repeated, her expression flattering as she noticed how much fur the wind had managed to pull off of her. Small patches of skin were easily visible. A bat could see that.

She stifled a sigh and turned back to Mousekit. "Thank you though, I like my name too. Mousekit isn't shabby either. I like it."
Mousekit blinked in slight shock. Oh. He then shiftily looked off to the side, face stuck in something like a grimace as his ears began to burn. His first conversation with Marigoldkit and he was already seeming silly, or like his vision was prematurely failing.

"Y...You're welcome. No problem," he meowed, hoping he came off as confident. If anything, his voice just sounded wiggly. "See you around." They slept in the same den, so that really wasn't necessary, but he supposed a friendly goodbye couldn't hurt. Even if both of them... probably weren't going to leave the nursery anyways.
blazepaw

my rp tracker