View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 07:57 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Getting to know the inner warrior

1. I don’t respond! My duties as a warrior come before any romance.
2. If it was offered, certainly. I think any cat would prefer staying in a warm and cozy nest all day, rather than having to kill and fight to tay alive.
3. The worst thing i’ve ever done? Probably scolding a few kits. I hate losing my temper, but I can’t help but snap when i’m angry.
4. My biggest regret would be not trying hard enough to make friends. I focused way too much on training as an apprentice, that I kind of just forgot all about friends...
5. I question them, asking them what they’re doing here, and if they’re looking for someone. If they seem enthusiastic to join the clan then of course i’ll ask Fallenstar about it.
6. Yes, why wouldn’t i attack? If they engage in battle, then they’re confident enough to fight.
7. Well, if it’s as bad as killing a cat then I’d only tell certain people. Like the medicine cat, for example. My s/o / close friends would also have to know. I’d feel bad for betraying the leader, but my clan shouldn’t be led by someone who’s done bad things.
8. A small sorry would suffice. I won’t make or do anything dramatic, just something simple.
9. I let them off with it. It’s only some prey, kinda petty to be boasting about catching it anyways.

Daisyshade done!
Now, someone do my Pipitchirp?
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡