View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:30 AM

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
(Okay...)
Ravenclaw buried her face in his fur. "I cant believe everyones grown up..." she sighed. Bramblekit curled up at Clawedheart's forepaws, purring. "I love you Clawedheart and Im always here for you. I think about you everyday., she blushed. "I watch you often. It makes me happy to see you are happy." She trembled. She loved him a lot and always looked out for him. She was happy he hadnt forgotten her. Happy that he hadnt gotten another mate.
"You know what... I can't believe it either, it's amazing how everyone grows up... It's almost as if yesterday, Alderstripe had just turned into Violet's mate, back when she was only his apprentice." Clawedheart said, sighing softly. "We somehow can't deny that he was a great mentor." He added and licked the top of his step-son's head, his smile growing slightly more before he gazed at his mate and pressed his muzzle against hers, firmly, his tail quickly finding hers. "I'm happy as long as you're by my side Ravenclaw, physically or in spirit..." He mewed, meeting her gaze.