Thread: [Outsiders] -+-KIT FINDER 2.0-+-
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: -+-KIT FINDER 2.0-+-

Hmmmm
Name: Either Snowkit, or Snow (depending if u want outsider name or no)
Appearance: white. With blue and green heterochromia eyes (if possible in cats)
Personality: very rowdy when young, as she grows, (around 3-5 moons) , she's a bit more sophisticated and mature. She's also a very smart kit, and she's often "bullied" but not quite bullied for being so smart. She's very kind-hearted and would never dare to hurt her clanmates, she's very truthful, but she's stubborn. She's not the prettiest, but she's a fast learner, and knows things way faster than her peers.
Plot Ideas: not too sure, I play things out as they go, so I can't exactly pinpoint where I'll start at.
Other: she's a great kit, but she was born with depression and anxiety, I add that to a lot of my cats, and her, she has it because she was 1. Born with it, and 2. Gets "bullied," like I said before. I hope to be accepted. (Also the mental health and "bullying" is only if you accept.")
Mention Me: @mars
Omg like, my longest post evr

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 20th, 2024 at 09:06 PM.