View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: 'Shadows of the Moon' [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Shadowpaw was chattering to another apprentice and grooming herself. Before long the other apprentice walked off to attended to something else. She let out a little sigh thinking what she could do. The kits had to be good and the elders. How many times did they need their bedding changed anyways? It couldn't be daily could it? Well that left Shadowpaw with nothing to do or anyone to ta—Just then her eyes caught Moonmeadow starting to walk towards her. In excitement she sat in a prim and proper pose while her tail slow wagged in excitment.

"Oh training huh?" Shadowpaw tried to not sound to excited to get out of camp. "I suppose I could do that." She was practically bouncing around in her mind. The camp was nice and secure but nothing every happened in it. Grooming oneself was one of the more acceptable things to past the time. Not mucking in mud despite Shadowpaw's wishes. "What are we going to get to doing? More hunting? Uhhh, what are other things that we learn?"

Then a worrying thought shot in her mind. There was territory tours right? She felt hot embarrassment thinking back to misdeeds she had done. Going out on her own to see Shadowclan territory on her own. Anxiety lead to suspicion. Did Moonmeadow know about her little sneaking out stunt? Nah there was no way, she was just getting caught in her own mind!

@Dolomedes

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow chuckled happily at the apprentice's excitement, "Well, I was wondering if you'd need a territory tour? If not then we could have a more in depth hunting lesson, or actually, what have you completed for your training so far?" Might as well ask now to get it out of the way before continuing so that Moonmeadow could make a more long term plan of training. The feline shuffled their weight onto their front paws a bit before swaying their tail behind them. Shadowpaw would make a good warrior, Moonmeadow thought, she seemed into learning which was a good sign and on their past hunting patrol she learned quick and did better than what Moonmeadow was expecting. Not that they expected Shadowpaw to fail, rather she was simply thinking of the apprentice as that, an apprentice with no prior experience.

For a territory tour, they could go to Herondive Hollow and Salt meadow Marsh, the Whispering Wetlands would have to wait for the whole mink situation to be contained which wouldn't be too far off now. Moonmeadow could go over some of the landmarks they pass by and do a sort of loop trying to hit as many as possible. It would maybe be a bit overwhelming but Shadowpaw could handle it likely and it wasn't like the warrior expected Shadowpaw to memorize everything so quick, memorization would come from further training in each area and patrols. Oh! "Also what kinds of patrols have you been on? I would like for you to take part in each kind at least once before your ceremony preferably, for experience." It wasn't until after the words left their mouth that they were talking very long term which was not really something Moonmeadow could assume, after all, the warrior wasn't actually Shadowpaw their apprentice. Well, too late now, the offer was out there if Shadowpaw wanted to take it.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ Sorry it's a bit short, I didn't want to ramble too much but didn't want it to be too short :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 25th, 2024 at 11:04 PM.