View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sure. Though I would argue that there's nothing wrong with short posts if they are done well.)

"Umm," the medicine cat hummed in agreement. Watching the apprentice scamper about, Shinefang nodded. He strode up to Logpaw, sitting close enough to him to attract his attention. Tentatively, he stuck out a paw and jabbed the apprentice in the ribs. Not too hard. His aim was to get his attention. "Hey. Hey you," he meowed, scrutinizing the younger cat. "What's you name?" he asked, figuring he'd get more information from trying to talk to the cat himself. His amber eye flicked to the stick Logpaw had been playing with, then back to the apprentice. "What's with that stick there." The medicine cat kept his attention on the apprentice, unsure of what sort of response to expect.
Beespirit was amazed that Shinefang felt comfortable speaking to Logpaw He’s a medicine cat, that’s his job. Just silently pity him.

Logpaw glanced up at Shinefang wondering why he jabbed him in the side,” ‘Ello Shinefang. I’m Logpaw.” He smiled purring wonding if Shinefang would be his first cat friend. He blinked,” That’s my stick friend, Stickpaw.” He replied, expecting Shinefang to do what everyone else did either tell him it’s just a stick or back away slowly, then run, or do what Beespirit did which was screech at him for it and snap the stick in half. He awaited Shinefang’s reaction It’s not my fault not cats want to be my friend.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here