Thread: so..
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Default so..

I've been redoing some of my oc bios and aus and stuff and I was thinking about my warrior cats au for my fursona and idk. I just miss this place a lot y'know? I might redo her backstory for her warrior cats au and come on and rp her. she's riverclan
if I do i'll start over
but I don't know if I will. I have a lot of good memories associated with this site but I also have a lot of bad ones as well, and currently the bad ones make it.. really painful to be on here. I miss this place though. like, a lot.
what all has changed? obviously the high ranks and stuff though I never cared about those anyway. who are the mods and admins?? omg I still remember the days of old back in 2015 with nafonlrfq the MEAT STICK
so talk to me I guess lol?? recount your experiences and stuff. tell me what all is new. I haven't been very active since January 2016 and I really just want to converse with my old friends and maybe join an rp or two for tonight at least

I guess this is just me rambling but I just miss this place a lot lol.. it's where my adventure into the internet started y'know