View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:46 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr smiled. So obviously this tom had younger sisters, which he admired. The tom had always been interested in having kits of his own, the problem being that he did not have a mate to love yet. He would wait for the perfect feline to come through though. Surely in time, the right cat would step in. "Ah yes, young kits and their naps. That is something I miss from kithood. Though it is one of the only things." He gave a small laugh as he reminisced back on his past life. He didn't stay long though. "Oh yes we can still talk. Like I said, I don't have any plans written out for the day. I'm still waiting in hopes that Blazingstar will grant me an apprentice."
"I have my eyes set on Petalkit as an apprentice. I mean she already looks so promising at five moons! Through, it would be somewhat nice to have Tawnykit or Streamkit seeing that their my kin but, I suppose I'll just have to let Blazingstar make that decision or if I'll even get an apprentice for that matter." Nimblewhisker commented, contented with the fact that he now had someone to chat with.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 22nd, 2018 at 05:46 PM.