View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The enormous, battle-scarred, feline sighed as she sauntered down the cliffside and into the gorge. She flexed equally as large claws, sinking them into the ground, and peered up at the Shadowledge. After a thought, she decides that jumping up for something as quick as this is too much of a hassle.

"ShadowClan." Dawnstar roars, slowly pacing along the base of the ledge. "We've work to do. We're paying a visit to WindClan and helping with their mink infestation. Those without battle training or battle experience can not come along." She announces with an excited swish of her tail.

The newest scar etched over Dawnstar's eye was a vivid reminder of how nasty minks could be. She was eager to crush as many of them beneath her paws as soon as possible. "Mossfreckle, I'll need you to come along and work with WindClan's medicine cat for healing, you can assign whomever you'd like to serve as your aid to carry extra herbs or help tend to the wounded." She called the medicine cat apprentice.

She knew she could take Lostspark, but Dawnstar needed one of the high ranks to stay behind, and Lostspark had enough experience to mind the camp while Dawnstar was out. Dawnstar was also eager to see how Mossfreckle handled the pressure. She knew that he had training, but experience wasn't something that could be taught.

"Those who want to tag along come gather at my paws. Despite their size, these minks have proven to be formidable foes. I'm not going to force you to come along if you'd rather stay behind, but I do need as many of you as I can get." Dawnstar told the clan. She did not want to make the same mistake as last time. Her lack of numbers nearly cost her clanmates their lives.

[Joint Event with WindClan on the 18. This takes place after the current gathering.]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Alastor @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @SootyPatootie

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder