View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 05:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Young Miracle still wasn’t doing so well with the sudden appearance of her Father - she had always just assumed that he would stay out of their lives. What if he had lied, what if he really would take her Mommy away? She was sitting with Pippa now, her tail curled around her legs, looking up at the sky and watching the clouds pass by - she’d always wanted to catch a cloud. A big, fluffy thing that looked harmless… wouldn’t it be nice to sleep on one of those? Miracle imagined they were soft, and downy, and you could fall asleep in an instant. Her thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice, and just like before, she froze, crouching down to the ground. ”You - you’re back…” She swallowed hard, glancing up at Pippa with an uncertain expression. Her Mom hadn’t been afraid of this cat last time… should she try to be brave, like Pippa? Or should she cower away like she always had? Miracle wanted to be like her brave, strong Mom… but she wasn’t that big yet. Still small, and still unsure of what could happen in the world around her, Miracle chose to be careful when it came to choosing her battles. ”Why… why are you, um… you back?” She asked, speaking as loudly as she could, and glancing up at her Mom for answers instead of making any sort of eye contact with the unfamiliar tom.
@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 1st, 2018 at 05:37 PM.