View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:54 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

[If I have made a mistake please do not hesitate to correct me. In addition to this know that Mossfreckle’s view of your character does not reflect my view of you OOC]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Feathery tail lashed in annoyance as freckled oriental shaped form strode diligently on to deliver his punishments, mossy hues flitted to Hawkbite [ @SuspiciousMindz ], ”With me,” the herbalist meowed but continued his beeline, ”I have never done patrols or punishments but in all honesty quite irked with how some of these patrols went… one more so than the other. I am quite sure of my abilities to handle my own problems but I would prefer a more intimidating presence by my side,” Mossfreckle did not even look over his shoulder in all honesty he was far to peeved with the situation at hand and he trusted Hawkbite as an enforcer to follow… although the claws of insecurity had begun to claw at his tattered heart at the alternative, the feline did not have to follow him or respect him but he did not want to mess this up.

The sole offender and a massive disappointment to Mossfreckle was Starrylight [ @peachfuzz~ ], stars that patrol had been a mess and in all honesty he was not thrilled with any of that lot but here he was, irked and internally seething for answers to questions he should not have had to ask, ”Starrylight,” he once again yowled and the moment the feline came his mossy hues fixated integratingly on the offender… focus, focus, do not let your anger slip out… the silent incantation in his mind as he stood a whiskers length away from the edge of that jutting cliff that lead to the darkest oblivion of his starry mind, calm tones left his maw after the medicine cat sucked in a few centering breaths and pressed his white tipped paws into the moist earth to ground himself, ”can you please explain to me why you failed to report back. I put you in charge of this patrol because I thought you had more competence than Flickerlight, however, I see know that I was sorely mistaken. Furthermore, I would love to hear your reasoning behind losing or leaving an apprentice in Shadowclan Territory, luckily Lostpaw came back in one piece unscathed, she even brought some herbs back… but you did not bring back anything on top all the other mess that this patrol has caused,” with that Mossfreckle was done with his part for now and his oriental shaped ears perked, the sensitive hairs in their canals ready to take in what pitiful excuses these felines may have… part of him wanted to hope there would be some grandiose explanation that smoothed the whole mess over but he knew that was far too much to ask for in the end.. this feline was moons older than him and should know by now that Shadowclan always came first.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 26th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.