View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
. @Nighty
Shadebreeze made his way through the camp entrance with a couple of lizards in his jaws. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile, setting his freshly caught prey down before looking around the clearing for his daughter Onyxpaw. With his feet being tired he sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws, but he continued to search for his apprenticed age daughter.
Onyxpaw loped into the clearing. Her tail drooped behind her and the tip dragged the slightly muddy ground behind her. Her green eyes were dull and depressed. The young oriental mix was back from a hunting excursion. Sure she didn't have a mentor or warrior with her, but she was young enough that she didn't really care about safety. She knew the tensions between the Clans were high, but she didn't care as much about that. Right now she just wanted to express her loyalty to her Clan. She wanted to prove her strengths. She would show them, even if it meant tat she put her own safety at risk. She noticed the tom near the prey pile and a soft smile crossed her maw. She approached him with a soft purr. Surely her father would understand the loss of a hunt. "Hey Shadebreeze." She greeted softly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~