View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2023, 08:14 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moorpaw followed behind Leechscar quietly, for once not preferring to keep at the back of the pack. Her tail waved lazily through the air behind her with each step. With a sigh, she realized just how nice it was to be able to breathe without the constant scent of smoke to make her sinuses clog up.
However, she froze at the mention of the river. Every nerve was locked up and her pelt standing on end.
Stiffly, she turned to Leechscar, a pleading in her eyes.
"Can we stay.... out of sight range of the river, please? I don't.... like the water."
It wasn't just that she didn't like water, she was literally terrified of it. She couldn't even be rained on without having a complete meltdown and screaming fit (something she learned the hard way). Simply looking at water made her feel a sense of dread strong enough she thought she'd puke.
With the hope that her pleading would be listened to, she tried to distract herself by thinking over the question of if she could hunt. She still felt dizzy from fear, but she tried to push it away. They wouldn't go just to upset her, right?
"I've only ever caught a mouse, but.... I can. It'll probably take me a bit.... to catch more than one, though."
And ah yes, the mention of large birds came up once again, but at least.... she had Snowybreeze's training under her belt on how to avoid them if it came down to it.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.