View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min Yoongi View Post
( @Swiftheart )

(Wanna Rp?)

Aashka looked as she walked along the dead grass, she signed and walked along, looking for food.

(I hate it when you start to rp and you don’t know what to write lol)
[QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

Fara nodded in agreement, ``Life isn't fair for some of us. Some dragons are just born to want blood, to feel their claws in flesh while others are born to be peacemakers and saving lives. Everybody is born differently, like I once heard, Without villains from fairy-tales, there wouldn't be a hero!`` She said, remembering that quote. After a few heartbeats Fara added, ``But this is all different, there would be war, dragons helping humans while other dragons killing humans and all who are allies with them.`` She said with a shiver, and her tail flicked nervously.

Alyson groaned in annoyance and put her backpack back on, no scrolls, then she waited when Shade sniffed the air for a smell, ``Faint? Can you describe it to me?`` She asked, she had so many questions, Is it another dragon? Was it a predator? Is it something big and dangerous? But she knew Shade was too young and would be over-stressed by answering all those questions.
(Sure!chaos just went out to hunt.He can run into Aashka.)
Chaos scanned the ground for some prey,hoping to find something large like a deer or cow,but anything would be fine if he could find enough of it to feed both him and Lillithian.He saw a as cow and dived,grabbing it in his talons and killing it quickly.He looked up and saw a blue dragon a few feet away."Was this yours." He asked, but despite it being a question,it sounded more like a threat.
_____
Dawn nodded."It won't be a war,but more like a masacar on both sides.Dragons dont build army's like humans do.There would just be complete chaos like there alwase is in a battle.If war does come,I'm going to try to stay out if it if I can." Dawn said,but hoped this wouldn't make her seem weak.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord