View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
When she saw the thrush stop moving and close it eyes, she felt happy to have killed it in her way. When she heard Alyson say that she did it, she felt a bit happier. She then watched her take the arrow out of the bird, and when she said that the next lesson was going to be her hunting by herself, she did feel a bit afraid of that, but felt better when she said she would be with her, and that she just wants her to use her own way of hunting, which she understood, since she was a dragon and Alyson was a human. She then said, "I should probably get used to certain scents of certain animals then, right?" already sniffing the air for any close scents.
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sure!chaos just went out to hunt.He can run into Aashka.)
Chaos scanned the ground for some prey,hoping to find something large like a deer or cow,but anything would be fine if he could find enough of it to feed both him and Lillithian.He saw a as cow and dived,grabbing it in his talons and killing it quickly.He looked up and saw a blue dragon a few feet away."Was this yours." He asked, but despite it being a question,it sounded more like a threat.
_____
Dawn nodded."It won't be a war,but more like a masacar on both sides.Dragons dont build army's like humans do.There would just be complete chaos like there alwase is in a battle.If war does come,I'm going to try to stay out if it if I can." Dawn said,but hoped this wouldn't make her seem weak.
Fara murmured in agreement as well, ``I would too, I mean, if war ever comes then the whole world would just be chaos and bloodshed!`` She said as her tail shudder nervously and her gaze flicked from side to side as if she was trying to spot if a dragon was hiding in the bushes listening to their conversation. ``This meadow doesn't have much dragons coming here, so I guess it's a bit of a hidden place.`` She said, sounding like she just figured that out, she just shrugged it off.

Alyson shrugged, ``I think so, like I said, I don't have my scroll with me.`` She said and added, ``But you can try, you did scent something earlier, It could have been a skunk.`` She laughed softly, good thing they walked away or else they would have been sprayed and smelled like rotten food for a whole week! ``If you can't scent anything, I'll try to find something.`` She said quietly and she looked around, trying to find the smallest flicker of movement.