View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Quotes are messed up so I'm going to mention instead of quote for this post)
@Mystic

Dawn nodded."It's a beautiful place to live.If a war does break out then I doubt they would want to fight here." Dawn said.She looked at the sky for a second as a cloud rolled over the sun,thinking it was a large bird or dragon,but when she saw it was only a cloud,she chuck chuckled a little at her mistake."This war talk is getting me nervous.It's getting late,so I'm going to go back to my den,but if you ever need anything,I live in the cave near the clifs." She said,standing up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Shade gave a slight growl to the skunk comment, but quickly shrugged it off, saying, "I'll try, but first-" she then padded over to the dead thrush and gave it a few good sniffs, getting used to its scent, then adding, "-Just to help me identify these birds a bit easier." In which she then started sniffing the air in hopes of finding a scent similar to the thrush.
Fara nodded, ``Of course, It was a pleasure to meet you.`` Fara said and dipped her head, ``Have a good night.`` She said kindly and stood up, to wave good-bye to Dawn.

Alyson watched Shade sniff the thrush, ``Of course.`` She waited and leaned against a tree. ``If you have trouble, just ask me for help.`` She said and looked around again, she gazed at the trees, nothing. She looked at the bushes, nothing she could see right now.