View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Lightningpaw wasnt very aware of Autumnpaw approaching him as he got angry at himself yet again for missing an easy catch. It wasnt until Autumnpaw was only a few tail lengths from him that he heard her and turned just in time to get tackled to the ground. "WOAH!" he said in surprise, hitting his shoulder on a sharp rock, giving him a nasty cut that was obscured under him. "Argh... I did miss you, but id prefer it if i didnt get knocked to the ground every time we met" he said, shaking Autumnpaw off of him and trying to stand up, but wincing as soon as he put his weight on the leg that got cut, which now was very visible and leaking blood down his leg which got soaked into his already ginger fur.

Autumnpaw eyes widened in slight terror when she caused him to get hurt and the small apprentice’s ears flattened, backing away from him. She whimpered, seeing the blood-soaked wound on his leg. I caused him to become injured. The apprentice thought, holding back from tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. I did this. Autumnpaw didn’t say anything, not really finding the right words. Saying an apology won’t mean anything at this point, words didn’t heal wounds. She was tempted to run off again in shame, but instead she walked closer to him, sniffing the bleeding wound gently. The skinny american bobtail looked up at him with a saddened gaze, her short tail drooping. The long-furred she-cat drew her sharp tongue across the wound, cleaning the salty, dark red blood out of his silky ginger fur. She said the she was sorry over and over and over again mentally as she nursed his cut, saying nothing out loud.

Last edited by Captain; October 6th, 2016 at 08:16 PM.