View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:56 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WildClan and PeaceClan (plz join, I'm so bored...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Name: Lilypaw
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: A feather-soft shecat with mint green eyes. She has a cream tail that is long furred. She has a nick in her ear and a black nose. One white paw.
Personality: A sparky, curious cat. She likes to be sarcastic and is extremely grouchy in the mornings. She will undermine authority, but always completes any task her mentor, leader, or deputy give her. When meeting new cats, she is exceptionally shy, but after talking to her for awhile, cats will find she is chatty and sharp witted.
Relations: OPEN
Other: She is constantly found lurking in back of medicine den, talking to a scrap of catmint, who she named ‘leafy’. The shriveled leaf is dead, and rotting, but Lilypaw doesn’t care.
Questions: Can Lilypaw’s future name be Lilytail? And when she is a full medicine cat, can there be a secret mate she has kits with?
Mention me: Boba Fett
Accepted! And sure!
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.