View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WildClan and PeaceClan (plz join, I'm so bored...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Name: Lilypaw
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: A feather-soft shecat with mint green eyes. She has a cream tail that is long furred. She has a nick in her ear and a black nose. One white paw.
Personality: A sparky, curious cat. She likes to be sarcastic and is extremely grouchy in the mornings. She will undermine authority, but always completes any task her mentor, leader, or deputy give her. When meeting new cats, she is exceptionally shy, but after talking to her for awhile, cats will find she is chatty and sharp witted.
Relations: OPEN
Other: She is constantly found lurking in back of medicine den, talking to a scrap of catmint, who she named ‘leafy’. The shriveled leaf is dead, and rotting, but Lilypaw doesn’t care.
Questions: Can Lilypaw’s future name be Lilytail? And when she is a full medicine cat, can there be a secret mate she has kits with?
Mention me: Boba Fett

XD I think once Lilypaw becomes a full medicine cat Nettlefur is still going to be with her for a little while(3 or 4 moons) until he retires, by that I mean killing him :3.

@Boba Fett When Nettle dies can I make a new cat? Cause I want to both rp in Peace and Wild clan.