View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:35 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Featherheart walked in, leaving her kits outside. Dovekit was watching them. Featherheart sat down and started to groom her messy fur. The white she-cat quickly sat up, and looked around. Her blue eyes glanced at the herbs surrounding her. Surgestorm must have had a hard time sorting them. She could spot slight differences in the leaves. "S-surgestorm?" Featherheart stuttered. It was her first time meting him, she didn't know what to expect. Featherheart coughed, and ruffled her fur.
Surgestorm was sitting in the middle of the den, surrounded by tiny piles of herbs. Some were blackened and burnt, others wilted, but some had surprisingly survived the fire. He looked frustrated, and saddened, as he cleaned and sorted out his herb storage, but quickly wiped the expression off his face when Featherheart padded into the den. The medicine cat carefully stepped out from his circle of herbs, and went up tp her. "Hi, sorry about the mess, I have to sort all of the herbs because of the fire," He meowed, trying to sound cheerful. "What do you need?" He instantly looked concerned when she coughed, his ears picking up on the difference of this kind of cough compared to a cough that would occur from smoke inhalation.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!