View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

There was a long moment there where Blazingstar was watching this warrior reboot. His golden eyes would blink rapidly a few times, also processing what he was witnessing. Did he. . . did he break this warrior? What was happening? There was nothing but confusion on the former leaders face until he was nearly startled back to reality. Crowtooth's voice made him jump back a little and he, once again, blinked rapidly to process.

"AHAHAH-" Blazingstar nervously laughed, not used to this type of praise, or was this worship? He wasn't sure how to address it at first. "Hold on, hold on!" The orange tabby began, raising a paw to try and stop him. His paw would land softly on Crowtooth's shoulder, patting him a couple times. "You're fine! I promise, I'm not mad. If anything, I'm surprised! Just surprised, that's all!!"

"In fact, you're the most interesting cat to greet me thus far! A great way to leave an impression on me! AHAH-" Blazingstar attempted reassuring the warrior, but he was never good at it. No. In fact, sometimes he swore he made it worse.

The next question got him thinking for a moment, but a smile would cross his face. It was a warm one that was probably more reassuring than his words could be. "I could be talking to them, but I'm not, right? I'm here to chat with you instead. Regardless of rank, your thoughts matter just as much to us, y'know." Blazingstar spoke, retracting his paw now and waving his tail in a friendly manner.

"Now, what say ya? Care to have a chat with me?" Blazingstar grinned. "Just a chat, I want updates on everything going on through the eyes of a warrior. Give me the gossip!"

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL