View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:33 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Integrity
Fogfire let out a small laugh, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "No, you're alright. But you definitely have to show me your games sometime!" She curled her tail up happily, shooting Nettlenose a smile. "Perhaps after our hunting trip, anyways." He certainly is unique, making up his own games! That's one way to pass the free time, and sounds much more fun than sitting around camp.

Fogfire tilted her head as she turned to look at Thunderstrike. The tom had been quiet for the entire time Nettlenose had been here, and silence wasn't usual for her flirty friend. "Hey, everything alright?" The molly murmured quietly. Her gaze searched his, trying to figure out if something was bothering him, or if he was just lost in thought. I swear to Starclan, if he's just dazed off looking at another molly I'm gonna whack him again! She sighed, another thought entering her mind. If only he'd look at me that way, and actually mean it. Fogfire pushed this thought back down, as she did whenever it rose. Her and Thunderstrike wouldn't work out- if she told him her feelings, he would either push her away or lead her on and drop her, as he did with every molly that crossed his path. Either way, she'd be loosing a friend. Thunderstrike's been here for me ever since I joined Thunderclan, and I'm not going to risk our friendship just cause of my feelings. They'd never be reciprocated anyways.

Fogfire swiveled her ears towards the camp entrance. "Hey, what're we just standing around for, let's go!" She exclaimed to her companions. "If we stay here all day, then how am I supposed to beat you guys?" She smiled and flashed challenging glances to both toms, all traces of her previous feelings gone. That was one thing about Fogfire that she liked about herself- if she was feeling torn apart over something, no one could tell. She'd much rather keep to herself any ill feelings she had, and she happened to develop a mask that prevented anyone from seeing these thoughts. Tracing her paw impatiently through the dirt, she waited for one of them to take the lead.
Thunderstrike gazed Fogfire.
"I'm fine. Just not in a talking mood..." he said. He didn't much care for other Tom's hanging around Fogfire. Why? He didn't know...

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧