View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2018, 04:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
| @goddess of ducks |
Mousekit's olive green eyes blinked open, the world around her a blur of colour at first before becoming clear to the young she-kit's curious eyes. Her stubby legs pushed her upwards, and she allowed her body to stretch out the tiredness it felt within it's tiny muscles. The little bundle of calico fur just managed to climb her way out of her nest, roaming free from Applefrost's warmth and onto the floor of the nursery. Mousekit found herself flinching upon making contact with the cold surface, the lack of warmth sending chills up her measly frame. Olive eyes cast curious looks all around the nursery, looking for another kit to play with - to no avail, it would seem. All the other Skyclan kits fluttered about the nursery in their own small groups, seemingly content with themselves; Mousekit felt no desire to interrupt their games. The sheer density of her coat made her appear chubby, something a few of the other kits had commented on - not rudely, though, more so pointing out the obvious the way kits do unconsciously. They don't understand what is and isn't okay to blurt out, hence why Mousekit had recently become so aware of her "larger" appearance. It only bothered her a little though, but it certainly didn't keep her awake at night. She was okay with being a little chubby-looking, as she knew she'd grow out of it eventually. The calico she-kit's fluffy form wandered around the nest a few times, a playful bounce in her every step. She needed some way to burn off her excessive energy, and with no one to play with right now she'd settle for running around instead.
He would probably grow to regret this later in life, but Duckkit never liked naps. Why waste time sleeping and laying around in a nest doing nothing when you could be up and running around? He wouldn't understand that queens made their kits take naps so that they could get a break for a short period of time, or he might never figure it out. He gazed longilytowards the narrow entrance to the den. He knew that a lot of the warriors went out inthe morning and then took naps in the afternoon. It seemed like such a waste of time and energy though. Why sleep when they could be fighting intruders or badgers? Or hunting? He knew he liked to eat, maybe there wouldn't be enough food if he always ate as much as he wanted. He hadn't ever seen the fresh kill pile sohe wasn't exactly sure how much food was there. He blinked slowly, his dark amber eyes holding that of boredom. He rolled over in the nest, paws stretching up into the air. He then flopped back down, now facing the opposite way he had been. He saw the fluffy form of a kit and rolled to almost a sitting position. "Hey!" He chirped a bit too loudly. He jumped up to his paws, revealing his sleep messied cream fur. "You look bored." He stated bluntly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~