View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:51 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Flashpaw felt brave, which was unusual for her. But she'd just done her method for calming down, as she called "Floating". She'd prepared herself for a new apprentice to enter the den, a specific one. Cinderpaw. Cinderpaw reminded her a bit of herself. But at the moment, she wasn't herself. After another Floating session, She was pure of any fear- too late.

Overthinking was her enemy. And she was doing it again. Flashpaw felt a sudden burst of anxiety. It started in her belly, then bloomed up until her heart hammered in her ears, and she could feel her pulse vibrating her pads. All she had to do was tell Cinderpaw what she did. All she had to do was make a friend. That was it. Harder than it sounded. Her half-deafness and stuttering made it difficult to commute or even interest others in conversation. She would tell them she couldn't hear them, or apologize for her stuttering, and they'd go awkwardly silent.

There she was!

A fresh paw needed a fresh, new nest in the apprentice's den! She would give her a nest from an old apprentice who had become a warrior. The light ginger tabby had given it fresh moss and feathers. Perfect for starting a possible friendship. Or she'd just be annoyed. Or say nothing at all. Flashpaw could communicate with facial keys, she did it all the time for other cats so they didn't have to hear her stupid voice. H-H-He-Hell-Hello. I-I m-ma-made y-you a f-fre-fre-fresh n-nest. She said quietly, Jade-hued eyes cast downward as though she was ashamed. She wasn't, just... nervous. Very nervous.

__________________________________________________ _____
| @Neptune. |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently