View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Applepaw gave a glare, orbs shimmering with anger. This warrior seemed too stupid, the molly decided. Stupidity needs to be dealt with, and the weak, they stood in the way of the more stronger cats. "All Starclan does is ignore the ambitious, and praise the weak." The apprentice gave a hiss, claws tearing up the ground before her. The molly seemed to strongly believe in her views. "I am proud to follow Blazingnight, and anyone who opposes her are fools!" She spat at the Skyclan Cat, anger boiling inside, like a burning flame. "And, I've never heard of your clan, so why should I listen to you?" The ginger tabby gave her all, insults, all of that, all the while thinking on how to deal with this warrior. She knew this would take patience, and that thought irritated her greatly. Raising a paw, the molly aimed for his face, Maybe this will teach him to not mess with me...... She thought with a silent smirk, eyes glittering with concentration. Applepaw hoped it would hit, and she hoped really hard.
Cloudspots let out a his sister of pain and recoiled backwards, blood dropped from his cheek as he shook his head and glared at the young she cat "You may not have heard of us, you may not believe that same things I believe in, but I will not allow you to insult my warrior ancestors" he growled, his sky blue orbs danced with hatred as he lashed his tail, readying himself for his next attack.
Cloudspots lunged forward, his teeth bared and his claws unsheathed 'she needs to learn her place.' he declared to himself as he slashed at the young she cats shoulder, clawing her with all the force he could muster. The dappled warrior then jumped to the left and leaped at the she cat, landing square on her back 'she shouldn't be able to hold my weight, once she's down I'll nip the back of her neck.' he thought to himself as he leaned forward to bite the back of the apprentices neck.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us