Old December 21st, 2022, 09:45 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WillowClan Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Christmas Spirit View Post
DoePaw

WillowClan Clearing
She/Her

DoePaw sat all sad with her big ears laying low. The brown and white she-cat usually did this, for she never wanted to be a warrior apprentice in the first place… She hates fighting, and the thought of fighting… basically ALL fighting… violence made her upset… She mopes around like this on a daily…

DoePaw, however, had a good reason to. Her tail had been torn off after a miscommunication with a couple of loners where her now dead sister, LeapPaw, accidentally killed one of the loners and then was killed by the one that was still alive. The entire incident wouldn’t have happened if violence wasn’t LeapPaws go-to option…

(Open)
Cinderstalk

Willowclan clearing

Cinderstalk scanned the clearing for her apprentice, Doepaw. Apparently, that little she-cat wanted to be a medicine cat apprentice. She had been moping around all camp. The she-cat sighed and padded over to her apprentice. “Get up.” she mewed briskly. “Self-pity won’t work but some apprentice training will certainly help the clan,” she paused. “And me. Now get up.” she finished gruffly.