Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Mate for Sunmist

Name: Marblesky [still working on the page]
Age*: 19 moons
Gender*: Female
Clan*: ShadowClan
Personality*:
Marblesky is a courageous and strong cat. She wants, no thinks she is, the best cat in the clan. She thinks little of every one else, and it is hard to win her heart. She often rushes in to danger, to prove to other cats she’s as brave as she says she is, though she’s really a coward. Marblesky doesn't take no for an answer and often acts on an impulse. It's often good to be quick witted, like if you are in danger but for her it's only to defend herself from haters. To her haters are just cats who are jealous of her, even though she secretly knows that isn't true. Marblesky wants to believe that she is loved by many cats, but with her tough negative personality it is hard for even her to believe that many cats love her. She needs a special cat who can help her and assure her she is loved. She doesn’t like having to do hard work… or any work. She will often put up a helpless act to get cats to pay attention to her and do things for her, which can make her extremely annoying. I'd advice you to keep your distance from her, especially if she wants something. That is probably her worst mood. When she wants something she is persistent. Never stopping until she gets what she wants. On the rare occasion it is a cat she likes, she will stop after the second or third time they ask her to stop. She likes to impress cats, so might flirt with toms when she's in the mood, but other than that she's pretty grumpy. Marblesky can soften up a bit to some cats, but its rare.
Appearance*:
Ref | Ref
Marblesky is a classic tabby with circular patterns on her sides. She has a muscular yet lithe and agile build. Her head is rather rounded, more of a U shape than a V shape. Her ears have rounded tips, not pointed or sharp. Marblesky has gray shaded fur and her markings are a chocolaty brown. Her eyes are round and blue.
RP Example:
Boop
Why Would She Make A Good Mate For Him?: I applied her for Love Interest a while back, because she was expecting someones kits and she would need help to raise them, so maybe Sun could offer and they fall in love. I also think they have nice contrasting personalities.
Questions/Other: None