View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
If I may quietly intrude....

The rules for FearClan could be the OPPOSITE of those in ThunderClan, etc...

For example, No Medicine Cats are allowed to have a mate or kits... but that rule could be "Medicine Cats MUST have had a mate and kits to become a true medicine cat" or how warriors CAN have a mate and kits.... maybe the warriors in FearClan aren't allowed until they are SENIOR WARRIORS so they can focus on defending the clan.
(Just suggestions ;3 But plz give me at LEAST half-credit...)

AND HERE...
Name:
BlackDeath
Ring:
High-Cats
Head-Guard
Looks:
Ref1 | Ref2
Perso:
You can probably infer by her Backstory.
Backstory:
Here's some simple: Blackdeath. That's her literal name..used to be Blackkit, chosen by her mother, because of her simple black pelt. But her previous leader began to fear her because of how ruthless and psychotic she was as an apprentice. In total, she's killed about 60 cats in battle and helped earn her previous clan complete victory, therefore gaining her suffix "Death" as a warrior, and also because her ancestors was there during the plague and gave birth to generations of cats that were accused of spreading the plague... Through her looks, she's also charmed many-a toms but left them all. She has never believed they'd like her once they found out what her emotional traits were like. But over that, she's also gain some form of satisfaction through their fear of her.
Powers (I can say no to these):
It's pretty simple. She's just powerfully strong and tough. Power is literally her power...she could kill over 100 cats(yes the 3 digits) and not feel a decency of weariness.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: N/A
(If Mentor) Who will you train?: Doesn't necessarily plan on having an apprentice.
Would you rebel?:
Most likely---no. She definitely enjoys being feared.
Love Interest?:
HOPEFULLY CLAWSTAR OR SCARNOSE <33 She likes their looks.
Questions:
Um...Could you possibly consider my plot below?
Other:
Beloooooow...
|
Ideas:
I was thinking since Blackdeath has been through many loves, Scarnose or Clawstar could've heard about it, but still secretly had feelings for Blackdeath. Blackdeath considers going on an outing(date) with them both to dip her toe in the water.... She gets scared and runs off, claiming she doesn't truly love EITHER of them... but Clawstar and Scarnose run after her...and say that they know her past, and ask Blackdeath to choose. Blackdeath chooses Scarnose, afraid that if she chose Clawstar..Scarnose would somehow convince Clawstar that she chose him for power... Once Blackdeath chooses Scarnose, Clawstar(MAYBE......) kills Scarnose out of anger, and to prove his love for Blackdeath.
(... There are things you will need to fix)
1 (OPTIONAL): Name. Blackdeath is ok, but normally the best guards (And sometimes the mediocre ones!) get -bite as their suffix. Plus, Black Death is a kind of disease.
2: Backstory. I keep forgetting to mention it, but FearClan isn't a very new Clan. It's been around at least 9-18 lifetimes (Cause the Clan has forgotten their history.) and BaneClan dominated the forest/lake at least 9 lifetimes before that. Plus, killing 60 cats is too OP. And btw there was no plague.
3: Powers. Too OP, but change it to 25 or lower and it's fine
4: Plot. It's fine, but although they sometimes have a sibling rivalry, they would almost never hurt each other (Unless one of them betrays the Clan, or during training)

As for the code,

1: Defend your Clan, even with your life. Kill any wannabe Clan before it gets strong, and friendships with cats in said wannabe Clans is forbidden.
2: Kill any cat who crosses the borders.
3: Guards must be fed first, then Queens/Kits, then cats who have hunted at least one piece of prey, then Elders, then the cats who haven't hunted prey.
4: Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank DarkClan for your merciless kills.
5: A Kit must prove itself worthy of being an Apprentice before being assigned a mentor.
6: Cats who have recently ranked up must keep a silent vigil for one night.
7: A cat cannot be made Head Guard without having mentored at least one apprentice, and cannot be made Deputy without having mentored at least two apprentices.
8: The Deputy will become Leader when the Leader dies unless a cat fights with him/her for leadership to the death.
9: After the death of the Deputy or Head Guard, the Leader must chose the new Deputy before moonhigh.
10: Every full moon, any kits deemed useless must be thrown in the river, and the Leader can decide which kits must be mates with another.
11: Boundaries must be checked regularly. Kill any trespassers.
12: No cat can let Kits from FearClan be harmed.
13: The word of the Leader is law.
14: Killing opponents is a mark of bravery, and those who killed more shall be respected.
15: Cats must scorn the life of Kittypets and Loners/Rogues.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)